Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Mickey you so fine!

mac mickey contractor all


Oh Mickey you so fine, you so fine you blow my mind! Hurray for Mickey! I've been so excited for the Mac Mickey Contractor collection that I can actually visualize myself dancing with pom poms and belting out this 80's tune! :D The neutral colors and the collection's association with my home country makes me want to go that extra mile to check it out and buy some lust worthy products.

Mickey Contractor is Mac's Director of Makeup Artistry for India. He is the man behind the gorgeous faces of Bollywood actresses and has literally changed the face of Bollywood.


I have some great news for you mentioned below:

photo credit

To celebrate the launch of the collection, Mickey Contractor will be making in-store appearances and will be available online for Live chat sessions where you can ask the ask the expert himself for tips and techniques on how to use the products from his collection. Dates and times of the Live Chats and in-store appearances are below:

IN-STORE APPEARANCES: (INDIA ONLY)
January 22nd, M.A.C Store, Dynamix Mall, Dhyaneshwar Marg, Mumbai from 11am – 1pm
January 23rd, M.A.C Store, Select City Walk Mall, Saket, Delhi from 5pm – 9pm
January 24th, M.A.C Store, Promenade Mall, Vasant Kunj, Delhi from 5pm – 9pm
January 25th, M.A.C Store, 17/2 Ashoknagar, Magrath Road, Bangalore from 5pm – 9pm

LIVE CHAT: (WATCH YOUR GMT)
January 27th from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
January 28th from 12:30pm – 2:30pm
To participate in the Live Chat with Mickey Contractor log on to the M.A.C
Cosmetics India website: www.maccometics.in and click on any of the Live Chat buttons on January 27th or 28th between 12:30pm – 2:30pm.

I know where I am going to be this weekend! :) It will be so great to meet one of my favorite make up artist's and be able to buy some wonderful new products.


If you live in any one of these cities, please do try to check it out and if not, all aboard the the live chat train ;)



1 comment:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

That's so exciting! The makeup range has really pretty colors! I wish I could see him in person! Don't forget to tell us what you bought! I'm so glad to hear your interview went well, Horray! xoxooxo