Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I heart Elie


I absolutely love Elie Saab's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. Whenever I see his creations, I can't think of one thing I wouldn't like to wear. His work is so elegant, feminine and glamorous! His Spring/Summer 2011 collection has me swayed. I love the beautiful dresses and gowns and the gorgeous soft, juicy spring colors they come in. So romantic. So dreamy. It's such a visual treat during these cold winter months. Sigh....how I wished I owned a few pieces!


Some of my favorite looks from this collection in luscious shades of champagne pink, easy orange, salmon, olive tones, soft grey, shimmer, light blue, nude and white.







Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2011 women's ready-to-wear fashion collection - Elie Saab,Spring/Summer,2011,women's,ready-to-wear,fashion collection

Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2011 women's ready-to-wear fashion collection - Elie Saab,Spring/Summer,2011,women's,ready-to-wear,fashion collection






Elie Saab Spring/Summer 2011 women's ready-to-wear fashion collection - Elie Saab,Spring/Summer,2011,women's,ready-to-wear,fashion collection




A detail of a model as she walks the runway during the Elie Saab Ready to Wear Spring/Summer 2011 show during Paris Fashion Week at Espace Ephemere Tuileries on October 6, 2010 in Paris, France.


photo credit

7 comments:

Kaleido Mind said...

i agree, i loved the collection...it was AMAZING--colors, embellishments, drapery...all of it!

Reg Rodriguez said...

this collection is really fun and flirty :) i'm loving the accesory pile on the last pic :)

xx
heyrocketgirl

Becca. said...

love love love the first 3 photos!


XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Fashion Cappuccino said...

All these gorgeous and flowy dresses are so perfect! I love the one on Karlie Kloss; I would wear it to my fashion job interview! So classy and it will make a great first impression! xoxoxoo

Chatterazzi said...

@Kaleido Mind: yup, sure was!

@Red Rodriguez: loved it too! :)

@Fashion Cappuccino: haha. I so agree! I'm sure you would land the job within 1 sec! :D. i swear, i can so see myself wearing it too!

FashionPhD said...

yup. brilliant beyond words.
u have a great blog here :)

Chatterazzi said...

@Classyandfabulous: thank you soooo much :)