Thursday, February 3, 2011

February stands for L.O.V.E

It's the month of February. The "official" month of Love. And on that note, I thought I'd share what I'm loving at the moment.


I luuuurve ( desperately want) this bag!




A beautiful, gorgeous dusky creamy rose color in a comfy classy style. I NEED this bag. Oh, I MUST have this bag. I would carefully take it out of it's packaging each day, give it the love and respect it deserves by wearing it everyday and bringing it back to a loved home where it's cleaned, comforted and meticulously placed back in it's packaged shelter ready to take on the world the next day. And the next. And the next!

Now don't I really DESERVE this beauty? :D


What is your love month love? Share the love below :)

3 comments:

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

that bag is absolutely gorgeous, and yes you do deserve it! :)

I haven't really picked out a love for this month, I am really loving nude bags though!

Chatterazzi said...

@Emily Anne: I agree, I love nude bags as well. Recently been looking for some nude shoes too. I think this one would look great in a nude shade as well! :)

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias!! me encanta el bolso!!
http://elbasaez.blogspot.com/