Saturday, April 9, 2011

shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist!

I haven't gone shopping in awhile now and I'm in desperate need for retail therapy. Lately, my life has just been revolved around work. I literally have been breathing, eating, sleeping work. Late night working along with weekends spent trying to catch up on sleep, I barely have made it out of the comfort of my bed/home since the past few weeks and I'm on the verge of being borderline anti-social :( I have fallen into a trap of lethargy and the first thing that will help me snap out of it is shopping. Oh, let's not forget adding a nice tall hazelnut frappuccino with a cupcake to accompany the shopping!

There are so many things I want to shop for at the moment. I need some new work clothes, a pair of shoes, sunglasses, a better moisturizer, some sunscreen, a new camera, a belt, few rings and of course, an envelope clutch! ( my current lust have)

Heading out tomorrow for the much needed intensive therapy! :)

on that note.....



8 comments:

bollywoodstylediaries said...

I am in complete agreement with this post:-) nothing like some shopping to cheer you up!

Label me Addict said...

hi NAMASTEH,
AGREED!!! 101%
nothing like splurging :) and having a good time!!! sweet blog you have.

http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

tata xoxo :)

Hungover on Fashion said...

ofcourse..u must read my article on shopping as well sometime

http://hungoveronfashion.blogspot.com/2011/04/his-vs-her-shopping-differences.html

Unknown said...

oh yes retail therapy sorts me right out x

Fashion Cappuccino said...

You're basically describing my life right now! I did a lot of shopping therapy this weekend and it felt pretty great! I feel bad everytime I spent money on clothes though..I feel like I need to save it for books or traveling! But nothing beats shopping! Have fun :-) xoxoxoo

Jaci Walker said...

Have fun shopping!

I have a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

:)

Chandana said...

Gosh! This reminds me of my previous job! It was worse... i was working weekends too... We used to skip lunch and go for shopping.. we were THAT desperate in the end!

Lets hope you have much much better luck :)
First time at your blog!

TheGirlAtFirstAvenue Follow if you like? :)

Jitterbug said...

Couldn't agree more! ;)

http://jitterbug-r.blogspot.com/