Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Shikha ;)










Top left: The Playboy bunny, Top middle: A butterfly and crown, Top right: Batman
Bottom left: I heart the 80's, Bottom middle: Danger skulls, Bottom right: Hello Kitty




I refuse to grow up! :) The closest people in my life know that my actual age is 5. It's only with them I can truly act like a kid and they will still love me. However, my penchant for all things childish can certainly amuse them at times.

For example, the other day I went out for coffee with my bf and wore a pair of cute (okay, I find them cute) stud earrings. When he caught a flash of my bright yellow studs he smilingly said "Pandz, you know you're not 2yrs old right?". I gave him a biiiig smile and said " Yup, I'm 5!!!" :D

Featured above is my little collection of stud earrings. I love collecting studs with cute shapes, cartoons, and characters. And yes, I do wear them. They make me happy :)

P.S. I was rockin' the yellow I heart the 80's studs on my coffee outing!

I am now on the lookout for the following:

No comments: